- Club News
- Club Info
- College Watch!
- Manage Your Account
- F.A.S.T. Programs
F.A.S.T. COMPLEX FACILITY RULES
1. For all events at F.A.S.T. Complex the doors will open 45 minutes before the event start time.
2. No coolers of any kind will be permitted into the building.
3. No OUTSIDE food or drink (including coffee) will be permitted into the building. You may eat food purchased from the F.A.S.T. Complex concession stand in the areas designated. Please pick up behind yourselves.
4. Only players are permitted to bring in bottled water and sports drink. You may not bring in cases of any of the above items.
5. No ball handling anywhere accept the volleyball courts.
6. No unsupervised children in the building.
7. This is a nonsmoking building.
8. Emergency exits are for emergencies only!
9. Outside seating is allowed. You may not block entrances or exits. There must be a clear walkway in case of emergencies. If you are asked to move, please do so without any extra discussion.
10. Any unattended items left in your vehicles will not be the responsibility of F.A.S.T. Complex or Houston Juniors Volleyball Club.
11. You may set up tables in the DESIGNATED area ONLY.
12. F.A.S.T. Complex reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that does not comply with these rules.